POSITAL at Smart Industries Paris 2020
From June 23 to June 26 we will be exhibiting at Smart Industries 2020 in Paris, the exhibition for connected, collaborative and efficient industry.
This year you can find us in hall 3 booth 3H25.
This Year’s Highlights
Hollow Shaft Multiturn Kit Encoder
- Hollow Center Design for Optimal Mechanical Layout on Robotic Joints and Drives Shafts
- 30 mm or 50 mm Internal Diameter Sizes Available
- Battery-less Rotation Counter Based on Energy-Harvesting Technology
- Capacitive Measurement System Allows for High Accuracy Even in Harsh Environments
- Non-Proprietary Interfaces of SSI and BiSS C Standards
World's Smallest Multiturn Motor Feedback Encoder - 22 mm Kit
- No Battery, No Gear - No Maintenance
- Electrical Resolution Up To 17 bits, Multiturn Range Up To 32 bits
- Robust Performance, High Accuracy And Easy installation with Optional Self Callibration
- Available in BiSS C and SSI interfaces with a Preset Function
- Integrated Temperature Sensor for Diagnostics
Learn more at Smart Industrie Paris 2020.
IO-Link Absolute Rotary Encoder
- Absolute IO-Link Encoder as Singleturn + Incremental or Multiturn Variant
- Magnetic Sensing and High Accuracy of 0.0878 °
- Additional Temperature and Vibration Sensor Providing Condition Monitoring Capabilities (Multiturn Variant)
- Electronic Cam Switches (Hardware and Software) Allowing Triggering of External Events (Multiturn Variant)
- Connector Pin 2 Can be Configured as Preset, Reset or Cam Switch (Multiturn Variant)
Learn More at Smart Industrie Paris 2020.
Wiegand Sensors – Magnetic Pulse Generator
- Production Since 1974 – Started by John R. Wiegand
- Proven In Encoders & Water Meters Since > 10 Years
- Used In Access Cards For > 30 Years
- Power Supply For Future IoT Applications
- High Energy Output of ~170 nJ