POSITAL‘s kit encoders offer a unique combination of accuracy, reliability and cost efficiency. Absolute measurement versions provide 17 bit electrical resolution and multiturn position measurements with a range of more than one million revolutions.
- Electrical Resolution: Up to 17 Bit, Multiturn: Up to 32 Bit
- Accuracy: 0.1°
- Compact Size: 36 mm diameter, 24.2 mm Height
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +105°C
- Auto Calibration − No Complex Equipment
- Extensive Diagnostic Coverage
- Various Programmable Parameters
POSITAL’s contact free measurement technology has no moving parts and is highly resistant to shock and vibration. POSITAL’s kit encoders are available with several non-proprietary electrical interfaces including BISS and SSI for absolute measurements. Additional protocols based on the RS485 interface can be implemented.
- Absolute Multiturn & Incremental Interface
- Electrical Interface: BiSS C, BiSS Line, SSI, RS485
- No Battery – No Maintenance
- No Ball Bearings & Compact Design
- Insensitive to Dust and Moisture
- High Shock and Vibration Resistance
Energy Harvesting – No Battery
The energy harvesting system is based on the Wiegand effect and eliminates the need for backup batteries or complex gear systems.
Plug and Play
A built-in self-calibration capability can compensate for small sensor-to-shaft alignment errors.