Get to the Pulse of Sensing with POSITAL Kit Encoders
POSITAL KIT encoders offer you smart, maintenance-free and cost-efficient solutions for the most challenging tasks in real time motion feedback.
Fusion of sensing technologies results in an unprecedented hollow shaft design with uninterruptable, battery-free multiturn function, powered by Wiegand pulse with every rotation.
Gear-free, compact and economically optimized concept is ideal for integration into servo, stepper motors and robotic arms of various mechanical configurations.
Enhanced signal processing software enables high-resolution rotary position measurement.
Explore the three kit-encoder series and their unique features.
Absolute Kit Encoders: On-Axis
- Battery and gear-free multiturn solid and hub shaft
- Singleturn Resolution up to 17 bit
- Compact design: 36 mm in diameter (22 mm coming soon)
- Multiple Open Source Interfaces: BiSS-C, BiSS Line, 2 or 4 wires, SSI
- One Cable Technology for BiSS Line
- Temperature range: -40° to +105°C
Absolute Kit Encoders: Hollow Shaft
- Battery and gear-free multiturn hollow shaft
- Resolution up to 19 bit, accuracy ± 0,02
- Slim design: 18mm thickness
- Open Source Interfaces BiSS-C (SSI under development)
- No calibration required
- Suited for applications in robotic arms and motors
Incremental Kit Encoders
- Pulse count up to 1024
- A, B, Z channels, TTL or RS 422 outputs
- Quick and simple assembly
- Cost efficient feedback solution
- Can easily be upgraded to the absolute multiturn kit
- Direct replacement for the Avago HEDS/HEDM 5500-5600 Series
Multiturn SPI Module
- Reliable Wiegand multiturn technology
- Easy integration with Customer Singleturn system
- Standard communication Interface SPI
- Multi-turn count range up to 40 bit
POSITAL's kit encoders can provide a compact and economic solution for the elctrical motor and robotics industries. Their insensitivity to harsh working conditions and battery-less rotation counter make them ideal for a wide range of applications and uses that range from industrial robots to stepper and servo motors.