Connectors and Cables
- M12, M23 Female and Male Connectors
- Straight and Right Angled Connectors
- Wide Range of Cable Diameter
- Cables Lengths: 1m to 10 m
Couplings are used to attach the encoder shaft to the machines’ moving shaft.
Measuring Wheels coupled with rotary encoders are a simple way to measure direct linear motion.
Draw Wire Adapters
Draw Wires or Cable Pull adapters when combined with encoders enable to measure the linear position accurately and also communicate the position over the interface of your choice.
Configuration and Interface Modules
- UBIFAST Configuration Tool (for IXARC Encoders)
- SSI2USB Interface Modules
- Displays for Analog and Serial Interfaces
Counters & Display Modules
POSITAL displays provide a direct readout of position, rotational speed or angular displacement.
Explosion Proof Accessories
- Ex-Proof Blind Plugs
- Ex-Proof Cable Glands
- Ex-Proof Draw Wires
POSITAL provides torque support sets comprising of tethers, clamping discs and mounting screws.
Adapter flanges are generally used with POSITAL encoders to exactly fit into the customers’ installation or control cabinet.
- Used in Hub Shaft
- Used in Through Hollow Shaft
By using these clamp discs for mounting and adjustments, the zero-point setting can be carried out in a simple way.
Clamping Rings are mechanical adapters used to secure the moving shaft with the encoder's hollow shaft.