IXARC Absolute Rotary Encoders
Motion control applications – ranging from factory automation to control systems for mobile machines – require precise, real-time information about the physical location of mechanical equipment. Absolute rotary encoders can provide precise and unambiguous measurements without losing track of their position due to a temporary loss of instrument power.
- Maintain Position Information When Power is Lost
- Wiegand Technology means No Battery Backup Necessary – Never Change Batteries
- Compact Size - Down to 36 mm Ø
- Stainless Steel, ATEX and SIL Encoders Available
- High Shock and Vibration Resistance
Variety of Interfaces
Analog, CANopen, Profibus, DeviceNet, J1939, Interbus, EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP, ProfiNet, Powerlink, Modbus+Ethernet TCP, SSI
Encoders for Explosive Environments
IXARC absolute encoders always ensure reliable positioning; they never require a reference run which increases the safety and efficiency of construction machines, wind turbines or solar plants. Their compact size makes them ideal for applications ranging from healthcare equipment to factory automation.